Monday, April 30, 2012

Chekpoint 7-9

Unit (7-9)
1     Marty:  How did you get that black eye? Did you fall or something?
    Kevin: Not exactly. I was crashing into a tree.
    Marty:  You're kidding! How did that happen?
    Kevin: Well, I was riding my little brother's bicycle. And his friends were watching me and                  laughing at me.
    Marty: Why were they laughing?
               What did you doing?
   Kevin: I didn't do anything but the bike is kind of small.
   Marty: And I bet you were trying to look cool, too.
   Kevin: I guess. I was looking at the kids behind me. And I didn't see the tree ahead of me.        When you brother shouting, "Watch you". I turned around, but it was too late.
   Marty: oh, no! did you hurt yourself?
   Kevin: Well, I didn't break anything. I just felt stupid.
2        A toothbrush is on the sink.
        A hairbrush is on the shelf.
        A razor is on the sink.
        A pajamas is on the sink.
        A sunscreen is on the cabinet.
        A shampoo is on the cabinet.
        A soap is on the sink.
        A flower is on the window.

 3        Karen: Do you mind if I come in? You look busy.
       Trish: No, make yourself at home. Would you mind handing me that paintbrush? The red one .
       Karen: I guess.
       Trish: Thanks. So, what do you think?
        Karen: Um, nice. I love the no, not at all wall. Did you and your roommate do this together?
        Trish: No, actually, I did it all by my self . Nadia's away this week.
        Karen: Oh, is she? I bet this was a lot of work.
        Trish: Actually, no. It was very easy to do.
        Karen: Whose room is this? Is it yours is on the right.
        Trish: This one is her's , and mine is on the right.
        Karen: Um, does Nadia like these colors?
       Trish: I don't know. But I do! bright I have an eye for color.

No comments:

Post a Comment