Monday, April 30, 2012

Workbook Unit 9

                                                                     Unit 9

Lesson A


1.
1. were running , rode , listened , were deciding , bumped , rode
   2. was happening,studied,walked,was seeing ,was getting ,forgot,stood,said,want
2.
 1.was doing 2.get go  3. delete spill  4.eat send  5.tell talk 6.try
3.
 1.A guy was having his lunch in the park . He was reading a history book.But dog was eating his sandwich.He didn't have food.
    2.A guy was riding a bicycle in the park. He was seeing a pretty girl .Then he don't lookinf for her.He was broken.
4.
 1. I saw ou teacher in a bright red sports car.
    2.I was going to Africa last day .
    3.I was surfing the internet.
    4.I wlaked into the classroom the day.
    5.When I was 6 ages.

Lesson B

1A.
 1.head 2.face 3.wrist 4,shoulder 5.elbow 6.nose 7.back 8.cheast 9.hand 10.leg 11.thumb
1B.
1b 2b 3c 4a 5 c 6a 7 a 8c 9b 10a
2.
    1.How did she hurt herself?
   2.How did she hurt knee?
   3.How did she hurt back?
   4.How did she hurt her finger?
3.
   mom : ..........
   Alicia : ........
   Mom Oh no What were you doing ?
   Aicia : ........
   Mom : Why are you looking for directions?
  alica ...........
   Mom : Who is he?
   Alicia : ..........
   Mom: Where is he ?

Lesson C

1.1 1.You won't believe           2.1.Guess                                   3.1.Do you remember
      2.Oh                                     2.YEah so                                  2.I know
      3.Yeah                                  3.You're                                     3.Yeah it was
      4.Australia ?                          4.I bet                                         4.I bet
      5.Yeah there's more               5.YEah i was                               5.Oh my gosh
      6.I                                          6.The whole day                         6.That was lucky
2.1.I bet no one even noticed.
   2.I bet she was being very busy
   3.Oh no I bet you bought new laptop
   4.I bet embrassed
   5.I bet you were shying .
   6.I bet you were very lucky.
3.1 A: I was taking a taxi once and I wason a hungry ,I wanted to pay the driver with some cash from my wallet but I forgot my money .When I want to back home.and I saw my wallet .I took my money in my wallet.But My money wasn't low.
      B: Oh no I bet you wer shying
   2. A Last year I thought eveyone had forgotten my birthday .Well when I got home ,I opened the door and my friends shouted happy birthday.I was being very happy. But they were hiting me by cake.
       B: haha nooo

Lesson D

1A.
Strange lights
1B.
 1.F years
       2.T
       3.F bad
       4.T
       5.T
       6.F forced
       7.F sunday
       8.F days

No comments:

Post a Comment