Monday, April 30, 2012

VNB X

                                                         Vocabulary notebook 10
1
        1-b
        2-d
        3-a
        4-e
        5-c
2 You have problems getting hold of someone.                 You ask to speak to someone.

            I'm sorry . Hold on 2 mins.                                            What were you saying ?
            Just a minute.                                                                 You were saying ?
            Can you hold on a second.                                            What were we talking about ?

     You have problems with the call while you're talking.  You say why you're calling.

          We have a bad connection.                                                Sorry i'm hold on.
           I can't hear clearly.                                                       I've another call. Call me later.
           Call me back.                                                             You should send me text message.

     You ask if it's a good time to talk.                                     You restart the conversation.

          Are you busy ?                                                                         Hello ? Are you there?
          It's good time to call you wht do you think?                                I'm here?
          Are you ok ?                                                                             I;m coming .

     You need to interrupt the conversation.                          You can't talk now, But you can talk later.

            I'm sorry . Hold on 2 mins.                                                     I call back .                                                   
            Just a minute.                                                                       Call me later.

            Can you hold on a second.                                  I've bad connection now. I call 5  mins later.

No comments:

Post a Comment