Friday, March 9, 2012

My Hobby


My hobby
I have been devoting the majority of my free time to do what I love most: reading.

It is just wonderful to let myself lose into a whole new world every time I open a book. It can be the fascinating world of magic in "Harry Potter", the intricate world of an autistics boy in "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time", or the mystery world of space and time in "A brief history of time". I was born with the desire to explore the world. But my current situation does not give me any chance to do so. Reading comes as the most useful facility for me to see this wonderful world through others' eyes, thus offering me the scenes of all over the world.
Reading has the ability to change my life, reading helps develop a sense of creativity, ect. Those conceptions are what I hear from my peers, my teachers all the time. They undoubtedly arrive at these conceptions through their own adventures in the books. But to me, reading is simply great way to unwind at the end of a stressful day and enjoy my own imaginations.

It is many years since my first reading. Reading is not my hobby anymore. It is now my need.

No comments:

Post a Comment