Monday, March 12, 2012

Checkpoint 4-6



Unit (4-6)


1.
    1. What are you doing next weekend? I'm doing my homework's .
    2. Are you going to go shopping after class ? No, I;m not going to go shopping .
    3. Is it going to rain tomorrow ? Yes, It is
    4. Did you move here from another city ? No I didn't
    5. Where did you go on vacation last year ? I was going to Friendship .
    6. What was your favourite subject in school ? My favourite subject was mathematics in my school
    7. Are there a lot of places in your neighborhood ? Yes. In there a lot of funny places.
2.
    A: Is there a
    B:
    A: did you say
    B: I mean
    A: where
    B: and everything .
    A: what
    B: actually
    A: I'm not sure
    B: until
    A: my grandfather
    B: one
    A : was born

3A.

    Events you are going to celebrate this year : Halloween , New year , Graduation day
    Important days for you : My family's birthday . New year, Lunar year
    Places in town you go often : Bank, University , Bus stop , Shop
    Subjects you're never going to study :biology , chemistry , geography

3B.

      1. Most of us are going to celebrate Halloween. Nobody is going to send a Valentine's card .
      2. All of student are going to go bank , A few of student are going to go bus stop.
      3. All of peaple are going to celebrate her family's birtday. Nobody isn't going to celebrate Lunar year .
      4. A few of students are going to can chemistry . Nobody is going to do homework .

4A.
     1.neighborhood 2. weddings 3. cash machine. 4. walk 5. best
4B.
      A: What's your city , I mean , your neighborhood like ?
      B: Well, I like it . Ther's a lot to do . We have a lot of cafes and restaurants and everything .
      A: I'm sorry . A lot of what ?
      B: Well , Cafe .
      A:By the way , When did you learn to sports ? I mean swim?
      B: No . I couldn't swim . But actually I'm going to can swimming, singing,doing a lot exercising and stuff like that .
      A: Mmm swimming , singing and what ?
      B : Oh no are you acting ? Do a lot of exercising .
      A: Really I want doing exercise with you .
      B: Ok let's go to gym.
5.
    1. Cross the street , turn left, and walk up 3 blocks. This place is on the right, next to the bank
                      1. The music store.
    2. Turn right, It's on the next block . It's on your right .
                      2. Shop
    3. Go straight ahead for  a block . You're going to see a cinema . Make a right and go down the street about a block , It's on the left .
                      3. Cd shop

No comments:

Post a Comment